INLINE Commercial Construction prides itself on hiring and retaining a collaborative team of hard working individuals. Our greatest asset are the people that come to work at INLINE every day and we strive to maintain a trusting, safe and fun working environment.
INLINE is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive compensation and benefits. We are always looking to add valuable members to our team.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Section 125 Plans
To apply please submit your resume here.
The Superintendent oversees the daily construction activities at a work site. Responsible for the overall progress of the project as well as the scheduling of workers and the delivery of equipment and materials. Works with subcontractors to complete project within the given budget and time frame. Resolves contract disputes and arranges any necessary order changes. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Job Duties Include:
- Participate in preconstruction planning regarding project schedules and budgets.
- Work with the project team to develop a solid understanding of the project strategy and the commitments made to the Owner.
- Perform in-depth reviews of drawings and contract documents to become familiar with all details and requirements.
- Lead Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents and other field staff and deploy the project strategy; communicate expectations and direction regarding schedules, construction methods, policies and standards.
- Assist in planning and executing field activities and provide technical assistance as required.
- Supervise all field operations ensuring that the work is being done in accordance with the project strategy and construction documents, and that Subcontractor performance and quality of work meet INLINE’s standards for customer satisfaction.
- Make regularly scheduled visits to assigned jobsites and perform thorough walkthroughs; monitor construction progress and quality control, and ensure compliance to both INLINE and OSHA safety standards.
- Review all project Daily Reports and follow up immediately with Superintendents and Project Managers to ensure issues are being resolved. Supervise hiring, job assignment and professional development for all field personnel.
- Oversee field-related training programs.
- Facilitate regular Superintendent Meetings to provide a forum for discussion of concerns and distribution of information.
- Lead through example in all areas of safety and compliance; comprehend and administer a safety program that provides for a safe work environment and foster a culture that expects participation at all levels.
- Candidate should have a strong background in the supervision of construction projects.
- Ability to manage projects and a team made up of Foremen, Site Safety Representative, Design Engineers, Engineers/Technicians as well as Administrative staff and Subcontractors and Vendors.
- 7 years commercial construction experience (field experience)
- 3 years Superintendent experience
- Able to read blueprints and knowledgeable in commercial construction methods
- Able to direct work and manage subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
- Able to stage and manage organized and safe job site
- Possesses minimum computer skills, including competency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to perform physical tasks common to carpentry position (lifting items up to 100 pounds, kneeling, bending, standing, climbing, repetitive motion, use of hand tools, etc.)
- Possess valid Oregon State Driver’s License, good driving history and dependable transportation
- Able to work nights and weekends and out of town / state
- Demonstrated history of working safely and adhering to safety standards
- Experience completing work in occupied environments
- Experience with medical, higher education, K-12, commercial and office projects
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to deal with unforeseen challenges and variety of personality types
- High level of customer service
To apply please submit your resume here.
HIRING: Project Engineer
Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
Job Duties Include:
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Project Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management, Supervision, CAD, CAD/CAM Circuit Design