INLINE Commercial Construction prides itself on hiring and retaining a collaborative team of hard working individuals. Our greatest asset are the people that come to work at INLINE every day and we strive to maintain a trusting, safe and fun working environment.
INLINE is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive compensation and benefits. We are always looking to add valuable members to our team.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Section 125 Plans
To apply please submit your resume here.
HIRING: Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager oversees and directs construction management for larger or more complex construction projects. Communicates directly with contractors/designers concerning project cost, staffing, and scheduling. Prepares project status reports and works to ensure plans adhere to contract specifications. Should be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to top management. Manage the project team and all subcontractors and vendors to ensure contract compliance, quality control, cost control and adhesion to agreed schedule, while considering long term O&M.
Job Duties Include:
- Interface with customers daily, lead weekly progress meeting and prepare minutes.
- Prepare and maintain a detailed Critical Path Method (CPM) schedule and Gantt chart identifying all tasks and milestones through project implementation and final acceptance.
- Implement a safety plan and ensure that all fieldwork is undertaken safely and in compliance with safety plans.
- Prepare and lead daily construction coordination meetings with client and subcontractors for all on site activities.
- Prepare daily construction reports as well as monitor status to ensure the project adheres to the project schedule and expectations.
- Prepare accurate and timely project financial reports for forecasting project revenue that are reconciled and updated monthly.
- Prepare accurate, timely and detailed monthly project status reports including subcontractor change orders and customer issues and/or project scope changes.
- Review and approve all expenditures for the project on a monthly basis to ensure that all invoice/applications are accurate, in accordance with purchase order / subcontract terms and conditions and are processed (approved/authorized) in a timely manner.
- Professionalism, dedication and commitment to customer satisfaction and safety are essential.
- Work from and have adequate means of transportation to and from the jobsite.
- Candidate should have a strong background in the management of construction projects.
- Ability to manage projects and a team made up of Project Managers, Superintendent(s), Site Safety Representative, Design Engineers, Engineers/Technicians as well as Administrative staff and Subcontractors and Vendors.
- BS in Construction Management or another technical field related to construction. Ten (10) years work experience in accordance with the item above can be substituted for this requirement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Word and Excel.
HIRING: Project Engineer
Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
Job Duties Include:
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Project Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management, Supervision, CAD, CAD/CAM Circuit Design
The Superintendent oversees the daily construction activities at a work site. Responsible for the overall progress of the project as well as the scheduling of workers and the delivery of equipment and materials. Works with subcontractors to complete project within the given budget and time frame. Resolves contract disputes and arranges any necessary order changes. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Job Duties Include:
- Participate in preconstruction planning regarding project schedules and budgets.
- Work with the project team to develop a solid understanding of the project strategy and the commitments made to the Owner.
- Perform in-depth reviews of drawings and contract documents to become familiar with all details and requirements.
- Lead Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents and other field staff and deploy the project strategy; communicate expectations and direction regarding schedules, construction methods, policies and standards.
- Assist in planning and executing field activities and provide technical assistance as required.
- Supervise all field operations ensuring that the work is being done in accordance with the project strategy and construction documents, and that Subcontractor performance and quality of work meet INLINE’s standards for customer satisfaction.
- Make regularly scheduled visits to assigned jobsites and perform thorough walkthroughs; monitor construction progress and quality control, and ensure compliance to both INLINE and OSHA safety standards.
- Review all project Daily Reports and follow up immediately with Superintendents and Project Managers to ensure issues are being resolved. Supervise hiring, job assignment and professional development for all field personnel.
- Oversee field-related training programs.
- Facilitate regular Superintendent Meetings to provide a forum for discussion of concerns and distribution of information.
- Lead through example in all areas of safety and compliance; comprehend and administer a safety program that provides for a safe work environment and foster a culture that expects participation at all levels.
- Candidate should have a strong background in the supervision of construction projects.
- Ability to manage projects and a team made up of Foremen, Site Safety Representative, Design Engineers, Engineers/Technicians as well as Administrative staff and Subcontractors and Vendors.
- 7 years commercial construction experience (field experience)
- 3 years Superintendent experience
- Able to read blueprints and knowledgeable in commercial construction methods
- Able to direct work and manage subcontractors, suppliers, etc.
- Able to stage and manage organized and safe job site
- Possesses minimum computer skills, including competency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to perform physical tasks common to carpentry position (lifting items up to 100 pounds, kneeling, bending, standing, climbing, repetitive motion, use of hand tools, etc.)
- Possess valid Oregon State Driver’s License, good driving history and dependable transportation
- Able to work nights and weekends and out of town / state
- Demonstrated history of working safely and adhering to safety standards
- Experience completing work in occupied environments
- Experience with medical, higher education, K-12, commercial and office projects
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to deal with unforeseen challenges and variety of personality types
- High level of customer service
To apply please submit your resume here.